compat-gcc-32

Dave Close dave at compata.com
Thu Mar 22 03:14:17 UTC 2012

I'm stunned that no one on this list has any thought about an apparent
inconsistency in the Fedora repositories. Perhaps you have a suggestion
of a better place to ask?

--
Dave Close, Compata, Irvine CA      "Politics is the business of getting
dave at compata.com, +1 714 434 7359    power and privilege without