Compiling wine i686 on x86_64 system

Pasha R pashar.ml at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 11:37:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to compile latest wine rpm on my F14 64-bit system. I
grabbed latest SRPM from rawhide, and do rpmbuild --rebuild
wine.src.rpm to build x86_64 version. But, when I'm trying to build
32-bit version using rpmbuild --rebuild --target=i686 wine.src.rpm, it
starts to compile, but somewhere in the middle I get an error:

/usr/bin/ld: Relocatable linking with relocations from format
elf32-i386 (main.o) to format elf64-x86-64 (acledit.Mr2Fll.o) is not
supported

Are there any additional options I missed?