Can't install nvidia drivers at runlevel3

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Mar 23 23:08:21 UTC 2012

On 03/23/2012 03:58 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> if people do not buy crap needing
> closed surce drivers they would too have no problems

Unless I miss my guess, the main reason people are using older hardware
is because they've been using it for years and aren't in a position to
upgrade.  There's not much you can do when you're stuck with "trailing
edge technology" except hope that support for your cards isn't dropped
until you can save up enough to get something better.