Updates not occuring, manual update errors out

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat Mar 24 09:04:32 UTC 2012

On 03/24/2012 04:21 PM, les wrote:
> I must have typed something wrong in the search last time, because this
> time it came up.
>
> The message from September said to use the following command, but on my
> system I didn't get much joy.  Any hints out there?
>
> # yumdownloader evolution-data-server-3.1.90-1.fc16.x86_64
> Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
> No Match for argument evolution-data-server-3.1.90-1.fc16.x86_64
> Nothing to download

Looking in the release area of F16, it seems that F16 was released with
evolution-data-server-3.2.1-1
and then updated to the current level evolution-data-server-3.2.3-2

I don't see there ever was a 3.1.90-1 version released.

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both
be wrong. -- Dandemis