Updates not occuring, manual update errors out

les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 24 18:58:38 UTC 2012

Hi, Ed and Michael,
	For now I ran manual updates on everything that did not depend on the
GCC stuff (none of that would update anyway.), and now fingers crossed
that we get the other bit done soon.  Are any of rest of you having the
same issue?

	I was going to ask what would make my setup different, but really I
have lots of software tools on here and quite a few outside packages,
and stuff I have developed already, so all of that probably has a lot to
do with it.  Someday I will have stuff to put out for you guys to play
with I hope.

Regards,