Help with sound on Fc16

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Mar 25 02:16:36 UTC 2012

On 03/24/2012 07:09 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Have you since gone back and removed yourself from the "audio" group to check your work?

No.  However, I tried to get sound just before adding myself to the
group.  It failed on both boxes.  On my desktop, it started working as
soon as I made the change.  On the laptop, I had to log out and back in
before I got sound.  On both boxes, the only thing that I changed was
adding myself to the group.  And, if it doesn't work, what harm's done?