Gnome 3.4

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed Mar 28 19:17:53 UTC 2012

On 03/28/2012 11:52 AM, Heinz Diehl wrote:
> (Nevertheless, I'll never go back to Gnome again.
> After Gnome went v3 I changed to XFCE and awesome, and I'm glad I
> did.)

You're not the only one.  To those of you out there still using Gnome,
my recommendation is to stick with it if it's what you like; if not, or
if it's too heavy a DE for your situation, give XFCE a try.  If nothing
else, it's nice to be able to ask a question on their support forum and
get a reply from one of their core developers.