Gnome vs XFCE - Multiseat & window focus

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Thu Mar 29 07:25:35 UTC 2012

On 2012/03/29 09:06, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 03/28/2012 11:55 PM, Zoltan Szecsei wrote:
>>
>> Does XFCE work in multiseat mode (or must it too wait for the F17
>> drivers/methodology)
>> Which screen-focus methodology does XFCE use? (Like the older Gnome, or
>> the newer Gnome)
>
> This probably isn't the best place to ask, partially because Fedora is
> so Gnome-centric.  Your best bet is to go to the XFCE support forum at
> http://forum.xfce.org/index.php and ask there.
Hi Joe,
Thanks for the link.

I chose this list because there already was some discussion on the DE vs
DE, it was neither a Gnome nor XFCE specific list, and had the key
ingredient of upcoming multiseat support (F17).

I will try the XFCE list if this fizzles out.

Thanks again and kind regards,
Zoltan

Zoltan Szecsei PrGISc [PGP0031]
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa.

65 Main Road, Muizenberg 7945
Western Cape, South Africa.

34° 6'16.35"S 18°28'5.62"E

Tel: +27-21-7884897  Mobile: +27-83-6004028
Fax: +27-86-6115323     www.geograph.co.za