F16 security spin, LibreOffice instabilities

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 06:18:00 UTC 2012

Lenovo S-100 pseudo-netbook (intel 64 running 32 bit) with Fedora
installed from the F16 Security spin (LXDE) live USB.

Posted earlier, no response, about it generally hanging the X11
session on logout if I switch to a virtual console to do something
while logged in on an X11 session. Can telinit 2 and 5 to get it back
once or twice.

Trying to use LibreOffice, if I open more than one document, quitting
tends to kill the panel, leaving things in an awkward, partially
functioning state. Can keep doing things I don't need the panel for.

I'm sure I need some library for LibreOffice that didn't get picked up
in the dependency check when I installed it. Anyone have a suggestion?

--
Joel Rees