[OT] Fedora 18 code name

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat Mar 31 01:20:45 UTC 2012

On 03/31/2012 09:13 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> I think Fedora 18 should take a radical approach to code
> names, one that no one would ever expect. How about:
>
>    Fedora 18

I agree....  If anyone on this list ever stated "I'm running Fedora Sulfur and have a
problem.....", I fairly sure most folks will go "Huh?".

That being said, it must be a fun exercise for some folks blowing off steam from not
being able to resolve bugzillas.  :-) :-)

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both
be wrong. -- Dandemis