Blocked Ports

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 31 10:04:14 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-03-30 at 20:21 -0700, Mike Dwiggins wrote:
> Yeah, I know.  Why do you think I capped stupid.  Strictly  done by an
> IDIOT lawyer (BIRM).

Well, if you do need to provide IP information for debugging, despite
that, you've now let people know that they can use your headers.  ;-)

Some people do post through anonymisers, or post through another
computer, so you can't use mail headers to determine IPs, or which OS or
software are a part of their problem.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686