Fedora 18 release name

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 02:01:43 UTC 2012

> I think Chris was talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banach%E2%
> 80%93Tarski_paradox as applied to spherical cows.
>
> poc
>
> --

Dear sir,

I did not know about this :(  Thank you for explaining/referring me to this.  I had heard about Banach spaces in college and just heard of Tarski as a mathematician during a history of Mathematics class.  My professor in college knew many great mathematicians in person and he was in a picture with them when he was young.  Hilbert, Polya, Fejer, ..., were some of the mathematicans in the picture.

Spherical Cows, would other animals want to get in Fedora naming schemes for next versions of Fedora?

Regards,

Antonio