Weird mouse behaviour after update

Paolo Galtieri pgaltieri at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:49:36 UTC 2012

Have you looked in /var/log/messages?  I was having mouse issues on Fedora
14 and when I looked in /var/log/messages I noticed a lot of messages where
my USB mouse would disconnect and then reconnect.  This occurred with at
least 3 different mice.  I bought a new wired mouse and the problem seems
to have gone away.

Paolo