Firefox problems

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 03:49:20 UTC 2012

Have firefox-12.0-1.fc16.i686
Problem1: Youtube videos auto-repeat. Have no idea where the setting for
that is.
Problem2: Most youtube videos stop at 0:42 seconds position and after a
while (about a couple of minutes),
           I get an error message in the video display area, telling me
to try again later.
Problem3: Clicking File->Quit does NOT save my tabs and windows, which
is contrary to what
           the mozilla support page claims:
http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Firefox%20does%20not%20ask%20to%20save%20tabs%20and%20windows%20on%20exit

Am I missing a setting or settings?

Tried to login to my bugzilla.mozilla account to search for similar bugs,
but for some reason, the login fails with server not found.