No Audio from media players

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed May 9 15:30:34 UTC 2012

On 05/09/2012 11:23 PM, JD wrote:
> My laptop has no BT chip or usb dongle at all. Have had it since 2004.
> The audio chipset is:
> Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] AC'97 Modem Controller (rev a0)
> Multimedia audio controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] C-Media AC'97 Sound
> Controller (rev a0)

I see....

Well, certainly my suggestion about removing pulseaudio-module-bluetooth should *NOT*
be followed.  I just noticed that it will result in removing gnome-shell.....not that
I would miss it....being a KDE user.  :-)

I suspect Bryn has a better handle on it than I do....

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage