F15 : Flash not working on firefox 12

David dgboles at gmail.com
Sat May 12 01:02:24 UTC 2012

On 5/11/2012 8:55 PM, Edik Landaveri wrote:
> Have you tried an older version of Flash. I had some issues with Firefox 10 and the newest flash that have many people. It was a SELinux bug thanks to Adobe. I installed an older version and it's working now.
>
> Edik

You do understand that the reason Flash gets updates is to patch
security holes and bugs?

To go 'backwards' to solve a viewing problem opens you to those old
security attacks.

Look for the solution and repair your problem. It is a really bad idea,
normally, to downgrade to an know bad application.

--

  David