file not found in "texlive" under F15

Mohamed El Morabity pikachu.2014 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 13:28:44 UTC 2012

2012/5/12 Adel ESSAFI <adelessafi at gmail.com>:
> I have this error message when I compile:
>
> ! I can't find file `pgflibrarytikzpositioning.code.tex'.

Hi,

the TikZ positioning library is part of recent PGF releases.
Unfortunately, Fedora provides by default TeX Live 2007 with an
outdated version of PGF.
You could take the latest version of PGF on the CTAN
(http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/pgf) and install it in
~/texmf... Or simply upgrade to TeX Live 2011 thanks to the Novy's
dedicated repository:
   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/TeXLive
(be careful, the page refers to TeX Live 2012 which is still in
development; the yum repository for TL 2011 can be set using this RPM:
http://jnovy.fedorapeople.org/texlive/2011/packages.fc15/texlive-release.noarch.rpm).