Network problems

Oluwagbenga Shobowale gshobowale at gmail.com
Sat May 12 13:30:08 UTC 2012

I think what you have is dhcp on your router but the interface ip on the router does not change when you change the ip... So when you try to reach it after the change you can't.
I would suggest you do
Netstat -nr
Which should show the ip and default gateway ...
Try this then change the server again ..
Traceroute would also show you what the next hop is ...

Oluwagbenga Shobowale