How to change the display's dots per inch setting

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sun May 13 19:16:28 UTC 2012

On Sat, 12 May 2012 15:38:35 -0400, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
	[....]
> Really, Gnome upstream is doing their best to encourage everyone to
> flush their crap down the toilet, and switch to something else.

	The debate between the (mostly silent) elitists and the power to
the people advocates has been seesawing for at least a decade or two; has
anybody observed yet what the effect of the baby boomers retiring has
had? I recall predicting that it would be substantial, but I can't recall
seeing anything lately to tell me whether that prediction panned out --
unless precisely this issue is to be the touchstone ....

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Linux Power User
Life consists of a long series of senior moments,