Config a Network Printer

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon May 14 20:11:46 UTC 2012

On 05/15/2012 04:06 AM, Jim wrote:
> I'm Sorry ED, you asking for the Model of Router it is SMCWBR14S-N4
>
> Sorry about That.

No...  I was actually asking for the part number....

But, it seems the manual is the same.

Check page 61 the LAN settings....

Statically Assigned — Up to three devices with specific MAC
addresses can be assigned static IP addresses. That is, the DHCP server
always assigns these devices the same IP addresses.

That is where you need to make changes so the router will always assign the same IP
address to the printer....

As others have noted, you can also set the IP address in the printer.  In that case
you'd set it outside of the range shown in your router's Start/End IP Address in the
LAN settings.

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage