Upgrading F14->F15 on x64 - system freezes during cleanup

David dgboles at gmail.com
Sat May 19 20:22:25 UTC 2012

On 5/19/2012 4:11 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 05/19/2012 01:01 PM, David wrote:
>> Grep the thread.
>
> I don't allow Thunderbird to thread my email; I read it in chronological
> order and reply as I read.  Thus, I may, as in this case, be adding my
> comments to a thread long after it's been resolved.  This is most likely
> to happen in the morning both because I live on the Left Coast and
> because, being retired, I've no need to be an early bird, preferring
> instead to get as much sleep as I need.
>
> I also try to keep sarcasm, arrogance and personalities out of the
> discussion whenever possible as I understand the honey/vinegar
> dichotomy.  I don't always succeed -- like all of us (I hope!) I'm only
> human -- but I do try.

Here we are going OT for the list. But

First. I was not trying to be nasty when I answered your comment. Your's
would have more or less duplicated 3-4 others.

Second. I was not trying to be nasty to the OP either. He appears to
have disappeared BTW.

Third. My question was why did he take the time to a soon to EOL (my
origianl mistype) when he could have spent the same amount, or a similar
amount, of time and effort and then have a system that would not be EOL
for about 8 months.

I saw it as a wasted effort and wasted time. I am a construction
supervisor and time is money. Those kinds of acts would get you fired
around here.  :-)

You have a good weekend Joe.
--

  David