config file for repos list

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed May 23 17:39:03 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 19:27:33 +0200,
   Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:

>remains the question why you killed "reposdir" in the quote?

I should have read the original response more carefully. I missed that
part as it was covered much later than I expected. I think it would
have made more sense to give the normal repo directory first and then
note that this could be over written in yum.conf. But if I had more
carefully read the message I would have just skipped replying, as I
don't think redoing it in another order would have been worth it.