F17 - no network

David A. De Graaf dad at datix.us
Tue May 29 22:11:19 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 03:24:26PM -0400, David A. De Graaf wrote:
> Upon first boot after a fresh installation, there's no network;
> no way to continue the installation, to say nothing of useability.

NEVERMIND!    :-)

It's fixed.  Don't ask me why or how.  But grub.cfg was screwed up
worse than I had thought.  It's fixed now (with some really tedious
corrections to UUID's) and both F16 and F17 boot.  In F17 I have 62
modules loaded including the crucial ones for network devices.

Sorry for the noise.

--
        David A. De Graaf    DATIX, Inc.    Hendersonville, NC
        dad at datix.us         www.datix.us

So many cats, So few recipes.