F17 preupgrade

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:12:13 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 5:44 PM, jarmo <oh1mrr at nic.fi> wrote:
> If you do distro for people, make sure u understand, that
> persons like me, 60 old want to use it.

I realise it can be difficult to do things precisely with age, but
still I would like to say if you want help with your issue, you need
to provide complete information. I don't think we have any mind
readers on the list. ;)

If copying text to the email is not possible, you could take a picture
with a camera and put it up on some service like imagebin and link
from your email. In short, more information helps, just complaining
doesn't.

GL

--
Suvayu