Install failed after packages installed - no f17 on grub

William Henry whenry at redhat.com
Thu May 31 19:34:08 UTC 2012

Well no feedback from the community :-(

So I ran preupgrade from F16 again on the hunch it would fix up the Rpmdb and should then do a pretty fast install as all the packages are already installed.

That worked.  So no need for anyone to answer. I have a Beefy Miracle, aptly named for me.

Someone should look at the JBoss-as package issue.

Also perhaps allow people to skip offending application packages in the install rather than force an exit.

Regards,
William