Fedora 18, future isn't too good as it seems :-<

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Nov 1 14:16:15 UTC 2012

Am 01.11.2012 04:55, schrieb Junayeed Ahnaf:
> I'm seeing that Fedora 18 has been delayed 5 times already, and this post from Michael isn't looking too good
> either: http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTIxODk

so what

often i would love there would not be any announced release date
and a new version is released if it is really ready and not
bugs/porblems which may affect many users are classified as
less important at the finish

> Distro like Ubuntu and Suse almost never fails there shipping date, what do you think about Fedora's consecutive
> delays? Doesn't it hurt it's adoption rate to end users?

finally free software DOES not need the same bullshit as marketing
driven comanies do "release for the sake of a release and let
us fix broken things sometimes in the future"