First f17 install -- on an ee701

Alan Evans ame.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 18:59:13 UTC 2012

FWIW, my netbook switched to Fuduntu (fuduntu.org) some time ago and it
seems like a really good fit, especially if you prefer GNOME 2.

My workstations are still Fedora, and I'm awkwardly trying to learn KDE
because I can't stomach GNOME 3. But Fuduntu seems to be designed with a
mind toward the netbook.