KMail trash folder?

jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Fri Nov 2 05:35:42 UTC 2012

Thu, 1 Nov 2012 10:04:29 -0700
Alan Evans <ame.fedora at gmail.com> kirjoitti:

> In KMail (F17), where is the "Trash" folder? If I select a message
> and then click the "Move to Trash" button, where is the message moved
> to? How do I recover accidentally deleted messages?
>
> On the sidebar, there is only "inbox," "outbox," and "sent-mail"
> listed under Local Folders.
>
> -Alan

Funny thing is, you can empty trash, what you don't see :)

That was one thing, I gave up, and took Claws-mail in use. Kmail is not
good any more. Because of al kind of akonadi/kwallet/nepomuk.
And of course whole KPIM is bundled  into same mystery. It seems, that
developers loves make most complicated things instead of KISS.

Jarmo