Clive being blocked by youtube???

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 7 04:15:30 UTC 2012

Allegedly, on or about 07 November 2012, Tim sent:
> It looks like "clive," itself isn't the HTTP agent, and that it may be
> possible to monkey around with the go-betweens, that it uses, to do
> what I've been talking about (with referrers).  The configuration file
> found at /etc/clive/config looks promising.  But it's 4am, and I'll
> have another look at it tomorrow.

Looking at the configuration file, clive makes use of curl and quvi.
Curl did have options for including a referrer, which I tried out, but
that hasn't helped.

At the moment, I'm not sure what to try, next.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.6.3-1.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Oct 22 15:32:35 UTC 2012 x86_64

public lists.