Fedora support for laplets

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sun Nov 11 16:53:21 UTC 2012

I see a lot of vendors are putting out hybrid tablet-laptops with a touch screen
which flips, and traditional keyboard, which can be used in a number of ways,
including as a tablet. Has anyone gotten experience with using Fedora on such a
machine, and if so how (if at all) was the touch feature supported?

I've seen reasonably nice units from Dell and Lenovo, but no nice salespeople
who would let me boot them from thumb drive.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>