Can't change resolution in VNC on F17

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Sun Nov 11 22:41:47 UTC 2012

Howdy -

Following the instructions at
http://zeusville.wordpress.com/2012/01/27/setting-up-vncserver-on-fedora-16/,
I changed my /usr/lib/systemd/system/vncserver at .service file so it looks
like:

[Unit]
Description=Remote desktop service (VNC)
After=syslog.target network.target

[Service]
Type=forking
ExecStartPre=/bin/sh -c '/usr/bin/vncserver -kill %i > /dev/null 2>&1 || :'
ExecStart=/sbin/runuser -l tcameron -c "/usr/bin/vncserver %i -geometry
1024x768"
ExecStop=/sbin/runuser -l tcameron -c "/usr/bin/vncserver -kill %i"

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

But no matter what I do, the resolution seems to be stuck at the native
resolution of the laptop I'm connecting to, 1600x900.

How the heck do I change the resolution to something else?

TC