perl-Hash-Merge-0.12-7.fc16.noarch

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Nov 16 13:12:42 UTC 2012

On 11/16/2012 01:27 PM, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I used to use Hash::Merge, but now I get the following error message:
> /usr/bin/perl: symbol lookup error:
> /usr/local/lib64/perl5/auto/Clone/Clone.so: undefined symbol:
> Perl_Gthr_key_ptr
> Any idea?

Note the path of the error message /usr/local/...

It's a package, which doesn't originate from Fedora and which you likely
built/installed yourself.

  Likely you are mixing a Fedora rpm-based perl installation with
locally built perl-modules and now have tripped over a
conflict/dependency issue between local and vendor provided perl-modules.

Unless you exactly know what you are doing, my recommendation would be
to get rid of all locally built perl-modules and to use Fedora's modules
only.

Ralf