abrt: how can you change bugzilla credentials?

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Sat Nov 17 19:26:59 UTC 2012

| From: Sergio <sergiocmailbox-userlist at yahoo.com.br>

| --- Em sáb, 17/11/12, D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at mimosa.com> escreveu:

| > Does anyone know how to change abrt's idea of Bugzilla
| > credentials?

| Go in 'Preferences' and re-configure the bugzilla account.

Ah, thanks.  I had tried that menu but didn't know what to do there.
With your encouragement, I pressed on and succeeded:

"Edit": "Preferences" gets you an "Even Configuration" window.

In that window, you need to select "Bugzilla: report to Bugzilla bug
tracker" and click on "Configure Event".

Then you get a window where you can adjust credentails.