Start a single application instead of all desktop in Xrdp

Jatin K ssh.fedora at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 05:43:24 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I want to configure some systems at my office, like when a user logs
into the system using xrdp,  a single application should start
automatically instead of all desktop, and when user closes or exit that
particular application he/she must be logged off from the system.

its something which is available in windows terminal server Environment
settings.

Any of GURU can guide me to the right direction.. please

--

*/

Jatin Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/

--

*/

Jatin Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/

--

*/

Jatin Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/

--
   °v°
  /(_)\
   ^ ^  Jatin Khatri