[Solved] Re: Yumex issue on new install

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Nov 19 21:02:46 UTC 2012

A correction to my last post: when I went to edit the menu to add
--update-only to the yumex command line, I saw this:

/usr/bin/yumex -X install %F

This means that, as installed, yumex is expecting to be given a program
to install on the command line.  No wonder it doesn't work!  Removing
that fixed it.

Now, the question is, is this worth a bug report?  I'd think so because
most users either won't know how to edit the menu or wouldn't be willing
to change it once they see what's there.  Opinions?