f17 gnome-shell-extension-weather

Arun SAG sagarun at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 21:24:13 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:28:20AM -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> The weather setup is not letting me change the city.  It defaulted
> to Cambridge, GB and when I put in any city from its selection list,
> the OK button remains greyed out and only cancel is avaiable.
>
> Any tips on getting this to work?

I have the same issue. I figured the city and other configurations are
stored as gsettings.

gsettings list-recursively org.gnome.shell.extensions.weather

I changed the city to 'Bangalore' using:

gsettings set org.gnome.shell.extensions.weather city Bangalore

Hope this helps!

--
Arun S A G
PGP: 70C93A92