Getting rid of nepomukserver

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Thu Nov 22 04:29:55 UTC 2012

I have turned off 'Desktop Search' in Settings. I have deleted all
executables in /usr/bin with 'nepomuk' in the name (and virtuoso). I
have nuked the nepomuk folders hiding down in ~/.kde.
But after I rebooted I *still* ended up with a 'nepomukserver' running.
ps -aux says it is started by kde4init. Setting 'autostart' to false in
/usr/share/./autostart/nepomukserver.desktop
stops that from happening, but *where* is the executable instance which
kdeinit is starting? I wish to nuke it too.

G.