Need help with minimal install on ee701

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 26 11:15:11 UTC 2012

Allegedly, on or about 25 November 2012, Robert Moskowitz sent:
> It was quite a pain getting to this point as the ee701 has a narrow
> screen and you cannont move the screens in install to see what is off
> the bottom of the screen.  You just have to guess....

I haven't tried this in the installer, but on the working system:

Holding down the ALT key, then clicking somewhere in the window you want
to move, and dragging it one way or another, with the ALT key and mouse
button held down, allows you to move a window that, otherwise, doesn't
want to move.  Whether that's because it's already hard against the edge
of the screen, or you can't get the mouse to a title bar.

This should work whether you use a mouse, or something emulating it.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.6.7-4.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Nov 20 19:40:01 UTC 2012 x86_64

public lists.