slightly OT - user-specific postscript config files?

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Thu Nov 29 22:22:34 UTC 2012

On 29Nov2012 13:51, Cameron Mura <cmura at virginia.edu> wrote:
| Hi, problem (below) solved: blasted away my $HOME/.cups directory,
| allowing things to default to /etc/cups/lpoptions, and all is back to
| normal...

When this happens to you again, try moving the .cups directory sideays,
eg:

  cd
  mv .cups DOTcups-evil

This should let you examine it for specific evilness after the fact.
Especially by comparing it against a well behaving .cups direct when you
have a new one.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

It must be public fact, because I'm not the only one who knows about it.
        - Stefan A. Werner <iczer-1!saw at uunet.uu.net>