Ordering Fedora CDs

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 4 20:35:51 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-10-04 at 11:49 -0500, George wrote:
> I would like to know where I can order Fedora CDs? I am currently
> unemployed and money
> is extremely tight. If you know where I can get them for free please
> let me know.
> Thank you.
>

> George

You can order  DVD from OCdisk.com or probably Cheapbytes.com

But is you have a pendrive you can get the software free.
Download  netbootin from netbootin.sourceforge.net
Run the program and you can download about 100 LiveUSB Linuxes including
Fedora 17. Boot the pendrive and install
Govern a great nation as you would cook a small fish. Don't overdo it.
-- Lao Tsu
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net