iptables fubared?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Oct 6 05:24:27 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-10-05 at 17:25 -0700, Mark Space wrote:
> I didn't see any of these messages until the last one.  Is
> the list fubared?

Messages aren't always delivered in order, especially if they end up
travelling through different routes.  Because of that, some of them can
get seriously delayed.  Especially when they pass through services which
apply very low priorities, or a lot of spam checking, to list mail.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.