yum upgrade problem

pringler01 at gmail.com pringler01 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 00:51:37 UTC 2012

Hi, i sorry if this was already posted in the list; i was a long day and
tomorrow holds no promises.
Today i check for updates (using a cli) and it listed various things to
updates (i have updates-testing enable), and some of them was from other
repos (more specifically the remi repo). I always try to check the change
log to know if something can affect my system and one way of doing it is
firing up the gui and checking the details option, but today the gui only
displays the firefox 16.0.1, this was strange but i didn't have much time
and i updated using the cli (using the yum update firefox). I come back
later and both the gui and cli say to me that there is noting more to
update. First i think is something related to the mirrors and sync, and
decided to do a yum clean all. That was a few hours back and still no new
updates, what is wrong?

Thanks.

Se el cambio que quieres ver en el mundo. Ghandi