Weather App

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sat Oct 13 21:32:43 UTC 2012

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 01:43:51PM -0600, Lawrence Graves wrote:

>    Is  there  a  fix for the weather app in the gnome-shell? Can't change
>    locations in the weather application.
are you speaking of the panel applet that you can add by right-click on
the panel and choose "add to panel" then choosing "weather report" ??

It works for me on my eeepc running  F17. I normally leave it at
"bedford, ma", but have also set some other locales when I've been
traveling and it has always worked for me.

                       I can do all things through Christ
                              who strengthens me.