LIST-MODERATION ... Re: Purge old eth1, add new nic as eth0

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Oct 15 20:29:20 UTC 2012

On 10/15/2012 12:57 PM, JD wrote:
> Well, you are not THE assigned moderator.
> With your responses, you will be drawing quite a bit
> of ire at yourself and perhaps at fedora as well, and drive
> people away from fedora.
> So, keep it up, and see how it will be for you.

I don't think you understand what's been going on here.  Reindl Harald's
posts to this list have been delayed for over 24 hours for over a month
now.  I know that the hold-up isn't at his end because emails he's sent
to me directly get through right away.  For some reason, his posts *and
only his posts* are being held up, and he thinks it's because somebody
is holding them for moderation and doing a very slow job of it.  I don't
know if he's right or not, but I'll admit that I don't have an
alternative explanation to offer.