Looking for budget Fedora VPS

Steven Stern subscribed-lists at sterndata.com
Tue Oct 16 23:15:14 UTC 2012

On 10/16/2012 01:19 PM, Patrick Kobly wrote:
> I'm pretty happy with chicagovps.net...
>
> PK

I use thrustvps. Their list says they go up to F16, but it's probably
worth an email to see if they haven't updated that page yet.

http://www.thrustvps.com/vps/supported-oss/

Disclaimer: I'm running Centos 6.x on my VPS there. My VPS is 1GB at
15.99, but they do a VPS at 6.95/month.

http://www.thrustvps.com/vps/advancedvps/

--
-- Steve