spam reasons to strip content

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 23:29:53 UTC 2012

On 19 October 2012 23:47, Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:
> On 10/19/2012 03:01 PM, David wrote:
>>
>> I had this 'fixed' about two weeks ago and then you Newbies opened the
>> sluice gate. Can't fix*your*  email? At least please don't re-swan it
>>
>> for those of us that can.
>

> Who are you calling a "newbie?"  I quoted it back to make sure it was clear
> what I was referring to.

For anyone with access to the archives it's going to be clear what
you're talking about as threading is based on the references and in
reply to headers in addition to the (empty this time) subject.
Reposting it on the other hand helps get it past people's own filters
and also creates more copies of the link out on the net for search
engines to pick up.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk