CFT: A Puppet module generator

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Sat Oct 20 03:23:24 UTC 2012

Ok, I need some help, from the #Fedora or #Redhat Communities.

There is a really neat project called cft: http://cft.et.redhat.com/

The maintainer said he hasn't had time to develop it further. So, we
need some ruby wiz to take over and adopt the project. So, +David
Lutterkort told me he would be happy if somebody could help out with
it.

So, do you like #Ruby and you're willing to take on a #FOSS project?
Here's your chance.

One way to help is to move this message around so, please, re-share,
re-send or re-whateveryouneedtodo so the message is delivered.

I am willing to maintain/co-maintain the package(s) on the Fedora
repos. So, anyone?

Thanks!

--
It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!

http://www.woralelandia.com/
http://www.introbella.com/