keyboard failure that doesn't seem to be hardware

Paul Allen Newell pnewell at cs.cmu.edu
Sat Oct 20 06:01:35 UTC 2012

On 10/19/2012 10:56 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> I've not been paying to much attention to this thread recently.....
>
> Time to put the "failing" keyboard back on the F17 system to verify the problem still exists?

Ed:

Thanks for the reply. Understand that this isn't a problem that has alot
of bearing for alot of users and I am grateful for what I've gotten from
the list

I would rather not take another day of repeating the Microsoft Natural
on F17 ... but you are probably right as POM needs to be excluded it.

Sunday will be that sanity check,
Paul