Howto: 32 bit skype, working with a webcam, on 64 bit Fedora 17

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Oct 22 08:24:19 UTC 2012

On 10/22/2012 04:19 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Whatever....  UFT-7 isn't widely used....  But if you want to use it go ahead.
> Must be an Australian thing....  :-) :-)

Besides, while the servers may leave the text "alone" they are by no means any better than quoted printable since UTF-7 does its own encoding.  So.....

When you wrote *the* it appears in the actual message source as +ACo-the+ACo.  Not very human friendly.  So you're just trading off "crap" for "crap".

It is my opinion which I'm not asking you to agree with.