No Music or Movies Play in F17 - Missing Gstreamer?....

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 19:54:26 UTC 2012

I have a Gateway T-6321 that I recently had to re-install Fedora Linux
v17 on. I've put just about everything that was on there from before
(Totem, Clementine...Thunderbird etc.) but when I try to play movies in
Totem or music in Clementine I get errors such as:

Clementine: - "Your GStreamer installation is missing a plugin."

Totem: - "A program requires additional plugins to decode this file:

               The following plugins are required:
                 H.264 decoder
                 MPEG-4 AAC decoder

               Do you want to search for these now?

My problem is when it searches for these it tells me they're already
installed? What is the solution for this kind of error? is there a file
I need? or a missing piece of this puzzle?

Thanx!

EGO II